This COOKIES POLICY is an integral part of the LEGAL NOTICE of the Website: www.viacelere.com. Through this Cookies Policy, VÍA CÉLERE DESARROLLOS INMOBILIARIOS, S.A., (hereinafter, the Entity) guarantees compliance with the applicable regulations.
This Cookies Policy may be modified at any time for legal or regulatory reasons, for technical reasons or for changes in the provision of the services of the Website. When this occurs and in order to notify you, we will publish it on the Website itself and / or inform you through your email address. If you continue to use the services of the Website, we will understand that you have accepted the changes made.
1. What are the cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your terminal (either a computer, Smartphone or tablet) when you access a web page and that allows the owner of that page to store or retrieve certain information about multiple variables, such as: the number of times the page has been visited by the user, identify the registered user, guarantee the user’s session while browsing the page, allow operations to be carried out in a secure and stable manner, connect with other applications, etc.
As indicated, the cookies provide information on the browsing habits of users and can therefore affect user privacy, for this reason, the Entity wants to provide you with the necessary information on the type of cookies used on our website, so that you have full decision-making power in relation to using them and in relation to protecting your privacy
In this regard, you are informed that in order to use all the services and features of www.viacelere.com, cookies must be enabled on the Internet browser.
2. Typology of cookies used
The following provides information on the type of cookies used in www.viacelere.com and their purpose:
- Session cookies: are a type of cookie designed and used to collect and store data while the user is accessing a web page. As the name suggests, these cookies are stored on the terminal until the end of the user’s browsing session.
- Analytical cookies: are a type of cookies designed and used for monitoring and analysing the behaviour of users. This type of cookies offers the website owner a measurement of the activity on the website through aggregate or statistical information. For this purpose, at www.viacelere.com, Google Analytics cookies are used which have different expiry dates based on the information they offer to the Entity.
The information that is collected by means of the web page cookies can be used either by the owner of the website or by a third party that provides a service to the owner. In this sense, the information from the cookies used in www.viacelere.com is treated by the Entity, except for those contents linked to Google services.
4. Management of cookies
Taking into account the information provided through this Cookies Policy, the following provides information on how the cookies used on the www.viacelere.com website can be managed through the different options offered by the most common browsers (Explorer, Firefox and Chrome).
If the installation of all the cookies on the website is prevented, some of its features, as well as some content may be affected.4.1. How to view cookies
All browsers offer the user the possibility to search for and view the cookies installed by a specific website, obtain information regarding the duration of the cookies and the possibility of deleting them, as indicated in the following section. The following is a series of informative links regarding the most popular browsers:
4.2. How to disable or delete cookies
To deactivate, restrict, block or eliminate cookies, you must modify the browser settings that you use on your terminal, whether it is a computer, smart phone or tablet. In general, browsers offer the following configuration options in relation to installing cookies:
- That the browser rejects all cookies and, therefore, no cookie from any web page is installed on your terminal.
- That the browser notifies you before the installation of the cookie occurs so that you can decide whether or not to accept the installation of the cookie.
- That the browser only rejects third-party cookies from the websites you visit, but not those used by the website you browse.
- The private browsing mode option through which cookies are installed on the terminal, but automatically deleted when the web page browsing finishes: